Qazigund: A 22-year-old youth was electrocuted to death while pruning trees in Qazigund area of South Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Sunday, an official said.
An official told a local news gathering agency that a youth identified as Suhail Ahmad Bumboo, son of Abdul Rashid Bumboo of Nipora while pruning trees received an electric shock after he came in a contact with a live wire accidentally at Brinal Lammar area of Qazigund.
“He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival by the doctors,” he said.
Meanwhile, Police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KNO)