6-year old boy dies of electric shock

Srinagar:  In a tragic incident, a 6-year-old boy died of electrocution at his home in Nagam Kokernag area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Monday.

Reports reaching to GNS said that the boy identified as Kifiyat Ahmad Bhat son of Nazir Ahmad Bhat of Nagam Kokernag received electric shock at his home and he was immediately shifted to Sub District Hospital Kokernag by his family members. However, doctor at the hospital declared him as brought dead on arrival.

BMO Kokernag Gowher Ali confirmed death of the minor. A police official told GNS that cognizance of the incident has been taken.


Related Articles