Poonch: A residential house was gutted in fire in Mendhar area here last night, officials said on Thursday.
They said fire broke out in the residential house of one Mohammad Mushtaq son of Wazir Ahmed in Dhargloon village in Mendhar, probably due to short circuit.
Soon after getting information, police team rushed to the spot and with the help of locals doused off the flames. The house was completely damaged in the ablaze, they said.
“No casualty was reported in the incident,” a police officer told GNS. He said the exact loss to the property is being ascertained. (GNS)