Boy electrocuted to death in Sumbal

Bandipora: A 16-year-old boy died after receiving an electric shock at Nesbal village of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Tuesday evening.

An official said that a boy identified as Zahid Hameed, son Abdul Hameed of Nesbal Sumbal received a high-voltage shock when he came in contact with a live-wire and died on the spot.

After completing all legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his family for last rites, he said.

The official said that a case has been registered in this regard and further investigations taken up. (KNO)

Related Articles