Bijbehara: A 25-year-old youth was injured after a solar battery exploded in Arwani area of Bijbehara in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Friday evening.
An official told KNO that the solar battery installed at a readymade shop, which belongs to Zahid Zahoor War, son of Zahoor Ahmad War of Arwani exploded this evening, thus resulting in injuries to the shop owner.
He said the injured youth was rushed to Sub District Hospital (SDH) Bijbehara for treatment. In the incident, a shop has also suffered damage, he said.
The official said that preliminary investigations suggest that the solar battery has got exploded inside the shop.