Fire broke out in Gulmarg Cable Car Gandola hut

Fire broke out in Gulmarg Cable Car Gandola hut

BY: Aadil Dar

Srinagar: A massive fire broke out in Gulmarg Cable Car Gandola on Wednesday afternoon resulting the complete damage of hut.An official of the Gandola Car Cable confirmed the incident and said due to short circuit the fire occurred which engulfed the hut owned by the Gandola Project got completely damaged.He added that joint teams of Fire and Emergency Department and JKP rushed to the spot to dousing the fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.