Srinagar, Jun 7: A 50-year-old casual labourer working in power development department was electrocuted to death today in a Budgam village of central Kashmir.
Reports said that the casual labourer Abdul Rehman Ganaie (45) son of Abdul Aziz of Machehama, Beerwah came in contact with a live HT wire when he was carrying out the repair of the wires.
The incident took place at Meerpora village of Beerwah township in the district.
He was rushed to sub-district hospital Magam where doctors declared him brought dead. (GNS)