Man electrocuted in central Kashmir

Srinagar, Jun 25: A man was electrocuted in Mochan village of Beerwah in central Kashmir’s Budgam district Tuesday while repairing transformer in the area.
Sources said Shabir Ahmad Malik (25) son of Ghulam Mohammad a resident of Mochan Beerwah was electrocuted while repairing transformer in the area.
He received severe burn injuries and was shifted to SDH Beerwah where he was declared dead. The body has been handed over to his family for last rites, sources said.
Meanwhile, police have registered the case and further investigation has been taken up.