PDD inspector electrocuted in Baramulla

  • 2
    Shares

Arshad Farooq

Srinagar, Jan 21: A Power Development Department (PDD) employee died after receiving an electric shock in Baramulla district of north Kashmir on Monday.
Reports said that PDD inspector identified as Mohammad Sultan, a resident of Sheeri in Baramulla, received an electric shock when he was repairing an electric line at Sheeri, resulting in serious burn injuries.
Soon after the incident, the injured employee was taken to a hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead.
A senior police official said that Sultan was working as an inspector in the department and died while repairing the electric line.