Woman dies of electrocution in central Kashmir

  • 1
    Share

Raja Bilal

Srinagar, Oct 21: A woman on Sunday morning received an electric shock and died in central Kashmir’s Budgam district.
Reports said that a woman identified as Shafeeqa Bano, wife of Fayaz Ahmad Najar, a resident of Hokhlitri village in Khansahib received an electric shock while repairing an electric heater at her residence early today, in the incident, the woman revived the serious injuries.
Soon after the incident, Shafeeqa was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared her dead.