Man dies of electric shock in Hajin

Srinagar, Jul 30: A 45-year old man was Monday electrocuted to death in Hajin village of Bandipora in north Kashmir.
The deceased has been identified as Mohammad Shafi Lone son of Ghulam Mohiuddin Lone resident of Banger Mohalla of Hajin.
Reports said that Lone died after he received electric shock while working at live electric cables in his home. He was rushed to the local hospital where he was declared dead.
Meanwhile, police have registered the case and further investigation has been taken up.