Shop gutted in fire at Anantnag

Shop gutted in fire at Anantnag

 

Anantnag, Feb 23: A shop was completed gutted in devastating fire at Mehandi Kadal late Thursday night Police said one shop located in SNDN Sumo Stand Mehandi Kadal of Anantnag district caught fire in which all the readymade & cosmetics got gutted, however, locals with the help of Police Fire and Emergency department Anantnag doused the fire and was preventing to spread other shops and residential houses.
The shop belonged to Mohd Arshid Khanday son of Gh Mohammad resident of Panzath Wanpora Qazigund.
Chowki officer police post General Bus Stand said that prime fascia it seems electric short circuit may cause of fire.